Byron Bay Airport Transfers
Are you planning to visit Byron Bay? If yes, have you booked your airport transfer service yet? If you haven’t, make sure you check out the following tips on hiring the right airport transfer service.
Choosing a transport service from the airport might seem like a tough job. With so many options available you aren’t really sure which one you should be choosing. In such a case it’s always better to keep the following things in mind.
- When booking a transfer service you need to do so well before time. There are several way you could make a booking. You could make an online booking. Its one of the way simplest ways of booking a ride from the airport to your accommodation.
- When filling the online booking form make sure you provide the correct information regarding flights dates and arrival times. You could also book a ride by calling the transfer service. Just answer questions asked by their assisting staff. Another way of making a booking is by asking the hotel where you have reserved your stay to send transfer service when you arrive.
- There are quite a few benefits of booking a transfer service. The most obvious one is that when you arrive all tired from your flight there is already someone waiting to pick you up and transfer you to your accommodation.
- After all who wants to look for a taxi and run around haggling over prices and taxi fares? Plus you aren’t even sure how much you should be paying and end up paying more than you bargained for.
- If you are travelling solo you might even take a shuttle to your hotel. There are several transfer services which send shuttles over to the airport. However, a shuttle is cheap but you might find yourself waiting a bit longer to arrive at your hotel. Since shuttles stop over two or three different destinations, if you don’t mind the wait, a shuttle service is just as good.
- If you are travelling with younger children, you might need to pre book car seats along with your ride. Doing so would ensure that your children can travel safely and comfortably. Make sure to request a toddler’s seat beforehand so that the transfer services can make prior arrangements.
- Differently abled people while travelling would also need to ask for special car seating services. They may need extra space for accommodating their wheel chair. If you plan to travel with the elderly, make sure you let your requirements be known beforehand.
- The prices for each transfer service might differ. Charges are according to the vehicle which you hire and any extra request which you have made. By filling an online form you would also get a quote. This would help you decide which service you should go for.
- Choose a transfer service which is reliable and has a good rating. Make sure to check out their website for reviews left by previous customers.
For more information on Byron Bay airport transfers services contact an travel agent.